Klint's Reviews > Ever After

12052169
Aug 20, 2012

bookshelves: favourites
Read in October, 2012

I get an ARC and just now I finished the book.
Its truly an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G book!!!
For me, the best in all the series. I love Pale Demon, but Ever After is like 1 million times better. Its all action.

Once I started reading it, I couldnt stop! I was so obsessed that it was not funny XD, I couldn focus at work, and I found myself reading it while I cook, sleeping 4 hours the last 3 nights because I couldnt put it down...Is addictive!!

I dont know how I will manage a review without spoilers, but I will try ;)

Ever After is like a good coffe: dark, rich, tasty, and it will make your heart beat fast.
Rachel is all the book from bad to worse, until she is almost hopless. It has been hard to see her like that, and to discover the very sad surprise that Kim had for us :( It changes the things completly for the next book.

In EA we discovered how the demonds look like, a few secrets about Al (I wanna hug him, he is so cute, and he does have feelings, poor little) and Trent (love him! he is the best!), and we will see a litte more Newt. I Like her too, she helps Rachel and Al when they need it the most.

I think is pretty clear who is going to be Rachel HEA...crystal clear... and I cant be more happy, cause I love him since book 1, and now even more! He has evolved alot as a character.

Oh and finally, someone veeeeeeeeeeeeery nasty (and Im not talking about Cute Socks) will have what he deserves...

We get to see how Rachel fix Trent fingers in a very sweet chapter... and since Kim said it before, I think is not a spoiler if I repeat it, there is a kiss in EA, but Im not saying with "who". Well, in fact there are 2 kisses -grin-

I cant say more without spoilers. Sorry for my english cause Im not native and I imagine I have alot of mistakes.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ever After.

Melody UpAllNightNovels.com I'm on edelweiss, but don't have the option for this one, which is TORTURE! lol so thank you so so so much for the review! :) I'm so glad "someone" (who isn't Ku'sox) is going to get what he deserves! I adore Newt. Every one of her crazy layers amuses me. Al is also wonderful, and we already know that he cares a great deal. After all, only demons who could love survived the trip to the ever after. :) But I'm REALLY hoping Rachel wakes up and smells the cookies. ;) definitely hoping her HEA is with Trent.

Again, thanks SO MUCH for the wonderful review. And your English is excellent ma'am!

Klint Thank you Melody! Im glad you like it, is hard write a review without spoilers ;)
You will love EA, I cant wait for everybody to read and comment the book!
I think the HEA is Trent, but to tell you the truth, Rachel is very awake, the one who needs a little push is mr elf....

T.K. Where did you get the ARC? I would love one!

Klint Tracy wrote: "Where did you get the ARC? I would love one!"

In edelweiss :)