Ruth's Reviews > Grave Memory

Grave Memory by Kalayna Price

Aug 20, 2012

bookshelves: spec-fic

C2012. FWFTB: glamour, suicides, shades, magic, remember.There was no way I was going to miss this one.Another fantastic instalment to the story of Alex Craft.What a great ending........how am I going to be able to wait until next year for the Book 4. How do I get my hands on the arc??
There is a character in this book by the name of Briar Darque and I wondered if this name was inspired by one of the book-bloggers that wrote a blurb on one of the first book – Darque Reviews. This blog has not been updated since 2010. The cover has been credited to Aleta Rafton. From an interview with one of the book blogging sites Ms Rafton received a BA in Fine Arts from Berkeley and has done numerous book covers.Wholeheartedly recommended to the normal crew who in fact have already tried to get their hands on it before me.FCN: Alex Craft (the heroine), Death (heart-throb 1 or 2?), Falin Andrews (heart-throb 1 or 2), Roy Pearson (a ghostly sidekick), Caleb (landlord and friend).
“As long as I belong to her, you can never trust me. I have to do whatever she commands. So don’t call me, don’t look for me, and if you see me, run away. Do you understand?”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Grave Memory.