Sage Adderley's Reviews > Six Weeks to Yehidah

Six Weeks to Yehidah by Melissa Studdard

Aug 19, 2012

Read from August 19 to 20, 2012

Annalise of the Verdant Hills is a young girl with a super sized imagination. The fascinating visuals and sounds she conjures up in her mind lead her on a magical journey. Annalise travels to a variety of places beyond her wildest dreams with her sheep, Mabel and Mimi. What starts off as an amusing adventure quickly turns into an array of invaluable life lessons.

Six Weeks to Yehidah is an enchanting and refreshing story that enlightened me in ways I never expected, and I easily adored Annalise and her carefree, yet energetic spirit. Melissa Studdard didn’t waste any time tossing Annalise into a whirlwind adventure where she tackled many tasks set before her. The numerous characters that Annalise encounters are colorful and dwell in diverse environments and realms.

I definitely think this book is suited for readers of all ages. I am looking forward to rereading Six Weeks to Yehidah with my 8-year-old daughter.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Six Weeks to Yehidah.