Lindsay's Reviews > Last Plane out of Paris: Collectors Edition

Last Plane out of Paris by Paul Moxham

bookshelves: owned, e-books-nook, librarything-giveway-books-won, war, historical-fiction

This story starts out slow at first. Though once things get going it non stop action. It felt like what going to happen to these two agents. Though it was something. British Airmen have a mission to do but we are not told until they reach the France Resistance Though though out the whole thing they spect one person and they hold the spies with them think it the other person.

Things to got from bad to worse but how are the German getting the information Though things are getting more execting has the book goes on. Their original mission is failed though they get a new mission. The new mission is to save a person that is to land in England. I am so in to this book for it give you sence of what happening before the United States enter the WWII.

I am looking forward to find out more about this even though it part fiction and part fact. I am waitting to see if there another book to follow.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Last Plane out of Paris.

August 19, 2012 – Shelved