Kristi's Reviews > Going Too Far

Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols

bookshelves: own-arc, books-i-own, favorites

This was my first time reading Jennifer Echols, I’d seen her book around, but for some reason I never had the initiative to pick on up. Then I saw the cover and synopsis for Going Too Far and I just had to have it. I think originally I’d saw the title as Boy In Blue or something along those lines, but after reading the novel I think that the title, Going Too Far, fits it perfectly.

I was expecting to like this novel, I figured it would be good, what I hadn’t expected was how much I was going to like it! I sat down to read it and I didn’t get up from the couch until I was finished! It was so so... it just sucked me in and would not let go! Meg and John’s relationship was so layered and complex, just wow!

I loved Meg’s character, even though she is insane, I got it, I absolutely empathized with her. And John, he may seem one way, but his character is so complex and you don’t really discover that until later in the novel, but I think that is why it works out so well. It’s was addicting.

Such a great novel and Echols does a fabulous job in telling it. I’ll definitely be buying a copy to add to my personal library!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Going Too Far.

Started Reading
January 1, 2008 – Finished Reading
December 5, 2008 – Shelved
April 23, 2009 – Shelved as: own-arc
April 23, 2009 – Shelved as: books-i-own
January 23, 2011 – Shelved as: favorites

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

Taylor Couldn't have said it better! Absolutely loved this book.

Stephenie I just read this and I absolutely loved it!!!

message 3: by Dafina (new) - added it

Dafina how can i read this book here in this page? i dont know to use it,and i really want to read this:S?

message 4: by Natalya (new) - added it

Natalya is it possible to read books on goodreads I don't know how you girls are doing it ... :))

Anastasiya only some books are online, not all