Naoms's Reviews > To Kill A Warlock

Aug 16, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: read-in-2012, paranormal-urban-fantasy, nook, fae
Read on August 17, 2012

This was a really fun book, not the best I've ever read, but quick and entertaining.

The book follows Dulcie a paranormal regulator. When we first meet Dulcie she ends up being spelled by a warlock, which leads to an investigation into the Warlocks death. Through out the investigation we meet an entertaining and eclectic group of supporting characters who all assist and hinder the investigation in some way..

I am interested in seeing more of Dulce's world. While I get there is magic and different species, all the information seemed regulated to Dulce's immediate world. We don't really know who runs the netherworld, how Sups ended up on Earth etc. I'd like to know about her and the men in her life. We know virtually nothing about any of the supporting characters, even her best girlfriend Sam. The boys all seem placed there to ensure the reader knows Ducle is hot. I also would like to know more about Dulce her parents, her upbringing etc.

Basically, I am going to read more of these books!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To Kill A Warlock.

08/17/2012
63.0% "I don't know how I feel about Knight, he's kind of an ass. Its weird that i love pushiness snd arrogance in Curran and Barrons, but not in many other characters lol. Dulce needs to stop letting these guys walk all over her and get some backbone. Also Dul-cie or Dul-che how to pronounce it?"

Diane sounds like Dull-see. I listened to the audio. Keep reading. I like Knight.

Naoms Diane wrote: "sounds like Dull-see. I listened to the audio. Keep reading. I like Knight."

Interesting. DuIl-see it is. I am liking the book lots. It just seems the boys are there to make it clear that she is super hot. Lol

Diane lol. I know right. 3 hotties. I wasn't sure who to root for.