Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews's Reviews > Biting Me Softly

Biting Me Softly by Mary Hughes

bookshelves: guiltypleasures-kittyangel

Kitty's

Oh what a fun book this was! I love, love, love Logan Steel (we met him in “Biting Nixie”) and Liese is just hysterical!

The whole gang is back in this installment of the “Biting” series by Mary Hughes. Liese now works for the Blood Center in Meier’s Corners. She was fired from her last job due to her ex-fiance’s lies and cannot, will not, ever trust any man again – especially one she thinks is trying to do away with her job. Her mom has cancer and she can’t afford to loose her job or her mom will not be able to finish her treatments. Logan Steel is hired to beef up the security at the Blood Center after the last attempt by the Lord Ruthven and the Lestats to steel the blood. What he finds when he gets there is his Mate. Now to convince Liese that he is a good vampire and that the bad vampires are the ones trying to ruin her, not him.

Again, it is impossible to review this book without giving away the whole story-line. Let’s just say that Lord Ruthven gets his … there is more eye-popping vampire sex…..Liese’s mom is a hoot … we meet more of the Coterie … there is one hell of a game of “Strip Sheepshead”… Detective Ruffles is back.

SPECIAL NOTE – BITING LOVE SERIES READING ORDER
There is a bit of confusion about reading order because of publication dates. I got this reading order from Mary Hughes.
Bite My Fire (Biting Love Book 1)
(Biting Dracula–free short story)
Biting Nixie (Biting Love Book 2)
(A Biting Christmas Special–free short story)
The Bite of Silence (Novella, Biting Love Book 3)
Biting Me Softly (Biting Love Book 4)
(Oz Bites–free short story)
Biting Oz (Biting Love Book 5)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Biting Me Softly.

Started Reading