Jackie Lane's Reviews > Alex Cross, Run

Alex Cross, Run by James Patterson

I keep saying I am going to give up on the Alex Cross series and I am always drawn back to it. The reason why is because when Patterson writes books like this one, I can't wait for the next one to come out.

This book has a lot going on. There are all different kinds of killings going on and Alex Cross is right there in the middle of it all. He is going in different directions and has been considering adopting Ava into his family. Ava has not adjust well after being with Alex and Bree and Nana Momma, but the Cross family is hoping that will change if they just show her some love.

The different plots in this book make for interesting reading and as always you love to hate the characters. I thought that Ron Judice story was so well played and the shocks that came toward the end of the book were fantastic. I'm hoping the next book will play off of this book. I love Sampson and was glad he had some great moments in this book. The Plastic Surgeon and Bergman also had a very interesting storyline with some twists that were unexpected.

Looking forward to reading the next book in this series.

5 stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Alex Cross, Run.

August 16, 2012 – Shelved
March 4, 2013 – Started Reading
March 21, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo I'm getting further and further behind on reading his books. that I guess is what happens when you seem to read his books so much in one year that you just get tired of them. I guess I have to figure out what book I read last in his cross series and take it from there. I know I have them it's just a matter of reading them.

Jackie Lane I have kept up with the Alex Cross & WMC series.