Quinn Loftis's Reviews > Beyond the Veil

Beyond the Veil by Quinn Loftis

Aug 13, 2012

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: to-read

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beyond the Veil.

Quotes Quinn Liked

Quinn Loftis
“Ugh, I swear I'd rather stab myself in the eye with a spoon repeatedly than be nice to some idiot, which means pretty much anyone I come in contact with. Damn, I'd be stabbing my eye a lot.”
Quinn Loftis, Beyond the Veil

message 1: by Grace (new) - added it

Grace I need this book i am currently having a mental breakdown...I love FANE you so have more parts in his point of view!

Sarika DECI!!! I will get this book!

Angelic I just read chapter 1, I loved it! Can't wait to read more!

Mercedes Bell This book is so going to be so good still working on number 4

Quinn Loftis Thank you guys! I really appreciate all your support!

message 6: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz Stier Can't wait for this one. You have a serious talent with unique humor. I laughed so hard with the first 4. For sure one of my all time favorite series.

message 7: by Judith (new) - added it

Judith Hello! hahaha I love and miss their quips.

Edwina Kirk I really agree with Liz and the unique humor I don't remember ever Laughing out loud when I was reading,, but I did I love Jenn

Quinn Loftis Liz wrote: "Can't wait for this one. You have a serious talent with unique humor. I laughed so hard with the first 4. For sure one of my all time favorite series."

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you reading my books and thank you for the kind words

Quinn Loftis Edwina wrote: "I really agree with Liz and the unique humor I don't remember ever Laughing out loud when I was reading,, but I did I love Jenn"

Thank you so much!

Mercedes Bell Liz wrote: "Can't wait for this one. You have a serious talent with unique humor. I laughed so hard with the first 4. For sure one of my all time favorite series."
OMG, jen is so hilarious, i laughed my way through the whole book, i seriously need my own personal jen.

Quinn Loftis Caressa wrote: "Liz wrote: "Can't wait for this one. You have a serious talent with unique humor. I laughed so hard with the first 4. For sure one of my all time favorite series."
OMG, jen is so hilarious, i laugh..."

lol, I'm so glad you liked her! She is a really fun character to write!

message 13: by Katy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Katy I love your writing!!!
p.s. when is this book expected to be released? :)

Cristina so looking to reading the next book, but when is it coming out??

Mercedes Bell I read on Quinn's site somewhere that it was coming out end of September, the answer was posted by her so i'm giving it an 100% accuracy!

Cristina Thanks Caressa!!!

Mercedes Bell Sure!, i wish they would add that information on here, than i wouldn't have to do so much digging!!

Cristina I hear you on that....

Maddie Davis This book needs to be put out now do I can read it!!!

Mercedes Bell Maddie wrote: "This book needs to be put out now do I can read it!!!"
Yes! my exact thoughts!! September has never come so slowly!

message 21: by L.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

L.M. OMFlippinG!! I love this series!! Quinn you are Amazing!! I can't wait to read BTV, seriously I've read these books three times already going on the fourth time!!! I wanna see what's in store for Sally and Costin!! And if you'll include any pregnancies for the packs since they have two Gypsy Healers!!!!❤ Thank you for your creative mind!!

Quinn Loftis Katy wrote: "I love your writing!!!
p.s. when is this book expected to be released? :)"

Sept 30th!

Quinn Loftis Cristina wrote: "so looking to reading the next book, but when is it coming out??"

It is due out Sept 30th ;)

Quinn Loftis Lisa wrote: "OMFlippinG!! I love this series!! Quinn you are Amazing!! I can't wait to read BTV, seriously I've read these books three times already going on the fourth time!!! I wanna see what's in store for S..."

Thank you so much!!! I'm really excited about BTV and can't wait for you all to read it! Really nervous, but excited!

Karla Wait! This book is due out in less than 30 days!??? Don't play with my emotions Quinn!!

Quinn Loftis Karla wrote: "Wait! This book is due out in less than 30 days!??? Don't play with my emotions Quinn!!"

Yes maam!

Cristina GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but that is a SUNDAY!

Mercedes Bell OMG!!! 30 FRIGGIN DAYS!!!!!!!! I"M DYING!!! I"M DYING!!! somebody call 911 i can't breathe. FANE, DECEBAl, VASILE SOMEBODY SAVE ME!!!!!!

message 29: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Chappell I love this series! I laugh so hard at Jen and her crazy comments and how she is with Decebel. Can't get enough of the entire group and I can't wait to see what happens next with the whole pack especially Sally and Costin. She deserves her own hot fur ball!

message 30: by Jody (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jody Davis I have a reminder in my calendar to download BTV!!! Like I'll need it!!! Lol. So looking forward to reading it!!

Quinn Loftis I'm so excited about it coming out! Can't wait!

Michelle The countdown is on!

message 33: by Mercedes (last edited Sep 24, 2012 08:51AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mercedes Bell 5 days!!!!!!! I wonder how much it's going to be cause i need a copy like pronto!

message 34: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Chappell I can't wait for this book!! Love this series!!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm counting down the days ;) Xcited to get back to my Sinfully, Sexy, controlling wolves! Also get some laughs from my Silly trio of grls!!!!

Mercedes Bell ....the hardback edition isn't out yet :(

Cristina just got done reading it! love it! and when is the next book out????????

Wellmom Well you've done it again, I'm hooked and can't wait for the next book. Any ideas when I need to mark my calendar for book 6?

message 39: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Chappell This is an amazing series. I fall more in love with the characters with each book. When does the next one come out? I can't wait!

Quinn Loftis Thank you everyone!!! Book 6 is due out in January! I so appreciate all your support and so glad that you have enjoyed the series!

Marilee Holy shizballz this book was amazing can not wait until January

message 42: by Brandi (new) - added it

Brandi When I finished with the 5th book i was in shock. I mean I read through all these books in a matter of weeks. I was beside myself when I couldn't find when the next one was coming out. I actually suffered emotional trauma at the hands of a book lol!! Now I know when it's coming out so i can have an excuse to read them again!!

message 43: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna These books just keep getting better and better ... When I got to the last page I was like now what am I going to read!!!! Can't wait for the next one!!!!!

Rachel Kaaihue I sooooo can't wait till January!!!! :) I have the hardest time putting them down, even though I'm on the 4th book it's sooo hard to stop! Lol your mind is a genius Quinn!!! :)

Andie Quinn wrote: "Thank you everyone!!! Book 6 is due out in January! I so appreciate all your support and so glad that you have enjoyed the series!"
January?!?! Sweet way to start 2013! Wahooooooooooo!!!!!! Can't wait! Do you have a title for #6 yet?

Sallie Griffin I feel yelling the f-word right now I have to wait till January ...dang I want to cry!

message 47: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!

malaika Mahmood quinn lofis is so tallented i wish i could be like her

Elizabeth Gillan Love this series.