Tari's Reviews > Pint of No Return

Pint of No Return by Dana Mentink

bookshelves: netgalley

I'm pretty sure this is going to be another favorite series for me. It got off to a nice strong start with some very likable characters. The twin teen boys who worked for Trinidad were really nice but cool kids, and I just loved her dog Noodles. I enjoyed the storyline that Quinn, a guy I hope Trinidad will be seeing as more than a friend one day, has some PTSD going on that's mostly under control. It was awesome to see him caring for his challenged brother Doug who took great comfort in Noodles.

I was pretty shocked at who the killer was and honestly hadn't seen it coming. It was great how the police chief did actually listen to Trinidad and helped her with the showdown. I was glad the ending wasn't just cut off, and we got to spend a little more time with the characters once the case was solved. I'm definitely interested in reading the next book. I think the three exes of Gabe could be fairly good friends. It definitely seemed like Trinidad and Juliette were off to a good start.

Thanks to Poisoned Pen Press for granting my wish on NetGalley and letting me read and review this. I voluntarily read and reviewed this book, and my opinions are my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pint of No Return.

March 23, 2021 – Shelved