Prof X's Reviews > A Better Way to Pray: If Your Prayer Life Is Not Working, Consider Changing Directions

A Better Way to Pray by Andrew Wommack

did not like it

Begins with a completely unbelievable story about how he accidentally got his girlfriend to pray for cancer, which she did, and then she died. He shows no remorse. Utterly bizarre.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Better Way to Pray.

Finished Reading
August 10, 2012 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Anthony-Wayne McCabe Then you’ve TOTALLY misunderstood the whole concept!
God bless and Shalom

message 2: by Prof (new) - rated it 1 star

Prof X Anthony-Wayne wrote: "Then you’ve TOTALLY misunderstood the whole concept!
God bless and Shalom"

Thanks! Perhaps you'd like to explain the concept since I didn't understand it?

Anthony-Wayne McCabe Prof wrote: "Anthony-Wayne wrote: "Then you’ve TOTALLY misunderstood the whole concept!
God bless and Shalom"
Thanks! Perhaps you'd like to explain the concept since I didn't understand it?"

Think I might of replied to the wrong person BUT as I am here..
How can you tell, through a Book, that he showed no remorse?..
Blessings

message 4: by Prof (new) - rated it 1 star

Prof X Anthony-Wayne wrote: "Prof wrote: "Anthony-Wayne wrote: "Then you’ve TOTALLY misunderstood the whole concept!

Think..."

One might hope he would have imitated the example of David in Psalm 51. For example, he could have said, "I killed a woman by giving her cancer through prayer," and -- instead of stopping there -- he could have added "and I feel really bad about that and promised never to use God to kill my girlfriends ever again."