Steph Su's Reviews > Easy

Easy by Tammara Webber
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Easy.

August 9, 2012 – Shelved
August 9, 2012 – Shelved as: e-book
December 25, 2012 – Started Reading
December 25, 2012 –
4.0% "Oh my god, the writing is already SO TERRIBLE. Jackie is a Bella Nobody with unrealistic post-rape reactions: after a guy tries to rape her in her car, she consents to let *another* guy--this one a total stranger--drive her home in her car. HAHA. Is this supposed to be contemporary fiction or surrealism?"
December 27, 2012 –
16.0% "Have moved on from the unspeakable horror that was the opening. The writing is a little better, but Lucas grates on my nerves for being the unrealistically perfect alpha male/bad boy dream guy. PSA: the myth that a hot, smart guy will approach your shy and innocent self because he can see through you to your "pure inner soul" is FALSE! Stop turning women into spineless passive things!"
April 21, 2013 – Shelved as: problematic-romances
April 21, 2013 – Shelved as: problematic
April 21, 2013 – Shelved as: your-feminism-is-questionable
April 21, 2013 – Finished Reading

oliviasbooks Okeydoke. I own this, but I do not harbor high hopes after all those New Adult Desasters lately.

message 2: by Steph Su (new) - added it

Steph Su oliviasbooks wrote: "Okeydoke. I own this, but I do not harbor high hopes after all those New Adult Desasters lately."

Exactly. *sigh*

Judy Ha. Did you end up skimming the rest, Steph? Or did you just completely stop reading it?

message 4: by Steph Su (new) - added it

Steph Su Judy wrote: "Ha. Did you end up skimming the rest, Steph? Or did you just completely stop reading it?"

Stopped reading. I thought more than a few times about continuing onwards, if only so I could write a review about why it DIDN'T work for me when it had worked for so many others. But it kept slipping my mind... and I gathered from that that it was not meant to be. -_-

oliviasbooks Problematic-romances is a nice shelf tag.