RE Reader's Reviews > Moving Maverick

Moving Maverick by Lucy Lennox

Here we go:

Plot: 4.5 stars -- This was actually my favorite plot of the series (except for the first one), in part because there *was* a clear plot, LOL. I liked how Mav was figuring out his past and how Beau was so secure in his life. I also like how their memories of Mav's grandmother were so different (and how they reconciled that).

Main Characters: 4 stars -- I liked both Mav and Beau, and their interchanging points of view were nicely done and kept me engaged throughout.

Smut Level: okay -- it wasn't as overwhelming as in some of the other Made Marian books, but there was still more than I personally enjoy (mostly because they tended to be too long).

Romance: 4 stars -- I thought this was sweet. They'd already had a connection as kids, so this was a nice fulfillment of some of those aspects.

World/Setting: 4.5 stars -- this was also one of the better ones, even though very little of it was in CA. I liked Beau's home (and Mav's childhood home), and I thought the secondary characters were charming.

Overall: 4 stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Moving Maverick.

February 27, 2021 – Started Reading