Cindi's Reviews > Art Criticism

Art Criticism by Blue GhostGhost

Aug 09, 2012

bookshelves: 2012, m-m, fanfiction, free
Read on August 08, 2012

I've been reading a lot of fanfiction lately and it seems like all of the stories I've read have centered around teenagers. This one (thankfully) did not.

James works at an art gallery. Turkish is a difficult photographer that James has to deal with a lot. James feels inadequate in his life and in regards to himself (no self-esteem) and his way of dealing with that is by coming across as rude to just about everyone. Turkish is laid back but a true pain when it comes to his photography. He is used to everyone jumping when he says jump and doesn't understand why James is the way he is.

This is an enemies-to-lovers story (which I love) though the enemy part is only one-sided... James. Turkish is interested in James but he has a hard time showing that because he is so passionate about his photos.

A unique relationship is born between the two. There are interesting secondary characters that added to the story. I enjoyed watching James come into his own with not just Turkish, but his life in general.

I have read (in another review) that there will be more to James and Turkish's story. I am very happy with the HEA on this one so I will probably not read anything beyond this one about James and Turkish.

This was a great story. I am so glad I took the time to read it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Art Criticism.