Jonathan's Reviews > Code Zero

Code Zero by Jonathan Maberry

Aug 09, 2012

(Review from the author)

4 likes ·

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Code Zero.

02/11/2017 marked as: read

Betsy I love how you introduced Joe Ledger into your new Benny Imura book

message 2: by Evan (new) - added it

Evan There's also Sam Imura of the DMS.

Dave B. I started Code Zero last night and so far its some of the best writting I've experienced all year.

message 4: by Dominique (new)

Dominique I couldn't put it down. Finished it in one sitting and paid for it at work the next day. Can't wait till the next one.

message 5: by Ryan (new) - added it

Ryan Rating your own book haha

message 6: by Jay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jay Awesome book really enjoyed it :)

John Sherman My favorite to date. The raw emotions of the characters takes it to a whole new level.

Scott This was ... excellent. I especially appreciated how you tied elements from the Ledger and Imura series together. I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but it sounds like you're close to finishing the bridge between them. I don't know that I'm ready for Ledger's stories to be done with, but do what you must. Great ending scene, by the way.

Chris Taylor Has is ever been stated that he's going to combine the two stories/worlds. Speaking as someone who hasn't read any of the rot&ruin book, I just picked up tooth & nail cause I saw it had Ledger and Mike Sweeney. Should I read the earlier r&r books or will i not be completely lost if i dive in at tooth&nail...?

message 10: by Scott (last edited Apr 28, 2014 01:18PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Scott Chris: I don't think you'll be completely lost as Maberry does a great job of catching you up on things, but I personally think you should read the earlier books just because they're amazing. As far as the combination, I don't think he's ever stated that he'd combine the worlds. It just seems that way to me. To put that in perspective: someone once told me, "you're the dumbest smart person I've ever met."

Mello Yello Holy CRAP! How do you sleep at night? Your dreams must KICK ASS!!!!! Thanks for writing down your smart-making. ;)