Baba 's Reviews > Dine & Dash

Dine & Dash by Abigail Roux
Rate this book
Clear rating

by
4669232
's review
Aug 09, 2012

really liked it
bookshelves: m-m, bliss, novellas-or-short-stories, freebies
Read on August 09, 2012

Love me some Ty and Zane! Yeah, now and then I really do love surprises. Mmmm...

Photobucket

He only got text messages from one person: Ty.
I'm going to need a baseball game and adult supervision by 7.
Zane chuckled. Ty had been loaned out to a task force for a sting three days ago, and Zane hadn't seen him since.
(…)
I'm about to be arrested. Come with bail money!



When Zane is heading down the steps of their house he is in for a nice surprise. What follows suit is one seriously hawt encounter! DEE-lish. It's a super short novella but so worth your time.

Hey, Zane, I was grinning too.

I'll be back soon, that's for sure. Oh my, the anticipation is killing me...


It's a freebie. Here is the link:

http://abiroux.tumblr.com/post/267896...
29 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dine & Dash.
Sign In »

Reading Progress

06/12/2016 marked as: read

Comments (showing 1-18 of 18) (18 new)

dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ellen W-S (new) - added it

Ellen W-S Oh I need to get back to this series!!!!! Thanks for this incentive!


Kelly Love the GIF, Baba! Majorly hot! I can't wait to read Cut & Run (Cut & Run #1) by Abigail Roux. I just know I'm going to love it. You and Monique are getting me hooked on m/m!


Rissa (an M/M kinda Girl!!) Damn...I think I need to read this series!! That pic is HAWT :)


Baba  Ellen W-S wrote: "Oh I need to get back to this series!!!!! Thanks for this incentive!"

LOL You do that, Ellen.


Baba  Kelly wrote: "Love the GIF, Baba! Majorly hot! I can't wait to read Cut & Run (Cut & Run #1) by Abigail Roux. I just know I'm going to love it. You and Monique are getting me hooked on m/m!"

Thanks, sweets! Love it too! YUM! I am really glad how much you're enjoying the m-m genre, Kelly. You will love Ty and Zane, I'm pretty sure. These two guys are so much fun!


Baba  Rissa wrote: "Damn...I think I need to read this series!! That pic is HAWT :)"

Yeah, Ty and Zane are HAWT!


JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko That picture is totally hot!!


Baba  JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) wrote: "That picture is totally hot!!"

Yes, it is, Jo!


message 9: by ~ Becs ~ (new) - added it

~ Becs ~ Lovely Baba - must read this series. I hear so much about Zane and Ty - they're almost like rock stars!


Baba  Becs wrote: "Lovely Baba - must read this series. I hear so much about Zane and Ty - they're almost like rock stars!"

Thanks, Becs. They are great and I think you would like them too. Enjoy--you're in for a treat!


message 11: by KatLynne (new)

KatLynne Nice review Baba!


Baba  KatLynne wrote: "Nice review Baba!"

Thanks, my lovely!


message 13: by Christy (new)

Christy Hi Baba, love your review and siggie. Can I ask we're you purchased Dind and Dash and Stars and stripes also. I adore this serie ans am totally hooked to Ty and Zane. I some times am computer illiterate in searching. I have a kindle and wonder if Nook users have more luck with book searches. Thanking you in advance for your generousr kindness and your valuable time!


Baba  Chlristy wrote: "Hi Baba, love your review and siggie. Can I ask we're you purchased Dind and Dash and Stars and stripes also. I adore this serie ans am totally hooked to Ty and Zane. I some times am computer il..."

Thanks, Chlristy. This is a FREEBIE. I added the link in my review. Just hit the link and you can read it. As for Stars & Stripes: you have to check out Riptide's website. Here is the link:

http://www.riptidepublishing.com/titl...


message 15: by Christy (new)

Christy Thank you so much, Baba! I'm obviously blind to the most important link in your review...Duh! I just read Dine & Dash and am still trying to cool off. Phew! Thank you for your kind and helpful reply. All my best.


Baba  Chlristy wrote: "Thank you so much, Baba! I'm obviously blind to the most important link in your review...Duh! I just read Dine & Dash and am still trying to cool off. Phew! Thank you for your kind and helpful ..."

You're welcome, Chlristy.


Nathalie ~*Our Future Has Come*~ Um hottest pic ever baba! You have the best pics! I could state at that all day.. And night.. Then all the next day haha


Baba  Nathalie wrote: "Um hottest pic ever baba! You have the best pics! I could state at that all day.. And night.. Then all the next day haha"

LOL Thanks, Nathalie! I'd say it's pretty hot...hmmm...


back to top