Stacy's Reviews > Fair Game

Fair Game by Taylor Keating

Aug 08, 2012

bookshelves: from-publisher-author

I gave it 3.5 stars

FAIR GAME is book 3 in the Guardian series. We left off book 2 with Hawk being sent back to his own body and River being left in her world. FAIR GAMES starts up right after that then jumps about 4 months later in a short amount of time.

In FAIR GAME the characters are easy to like, the bad guys are easy to hate. The situations are crazy, intense and full of suspenseful action. The world that Taylor Keating writes about is full of interesting scenarios and dangerous beings, I would never have guessed the Guardian books are written by a team of 2, it flows well. Its crazy how the technology River has created works and how it benefits the "demons". The romance between Hawk and River continues to be intense and full of passion. There were a few things in book 3 I would have liked to have known more about (River's Fae Grandfather, The death of her half family members) But I still enjoyed it with the information that was given.

A lot of things get settled in FAIR GAME, I'm not sure if there are any more books planned in the series but I would be happy with FAIR GAME being the last book if that were the case.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fair Game.