Lexi Ander's Reviews > Blood and Silver

Blood and Silver by James R. Tuck

Aug 07, 2012

I'm not going to reiterate my warning about Deacon's world. If you're here then you already know.

I enjoyed this one much more than the first. The cast of characters expanded. We see more of the paranormal community. I liked the fact he didn't limit his weres to just predators. Saying that, I enjoyed even more that his prey-were were not pushovers. My favorite character this book was Boothe, the were-rabbit, and that was before I found out that his half-form was that freaking scary. The funniest was the introduction of the Lord of the Forrest with his preening for attention which matched his were-animal.

No rainbows means that characters you like die. I was truly sad to see some of the ones I like parish. But then again, I was a little blood thirsty for the death of others that I didn't like. I have to say that for a guy, James did a good job of writing a love scene (heat rating 1 of 5). I loved the ending with the plexiglas show and tell. I didn't want the story to stop and was a little panicked to find I had to wait until next year for book three. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood and Silver.

August 7, 2012 – Shelved