Vivien 's Reviews > The Mephisto Kiss

The Mephisto Kiss by Trinity Faegen

liked it

After reading The Mephisto Covenant, I knew that I would have to read the sequel. There was something about the lore that this series is centered on that I find really intriguing. The Mephisto Kiss is more of a companion in the series as it follows a different set of characters. While Sasha and Jax make an appearance, this story is centered on Jordan Ellis and a different brother.

Jordan is the daughter of the President. Her life already being chaotic is only about to become more so. After discovering that she is one of the rare Anabo and her life is in danger, Jordan has a life changing decision to make. Does she choose salvation or will temptation lead her into darkness?

The one thing I remember vividly about The Mephisto Covenant was how steamy it was. Unfortunately, I felt this installment lacked in that department. But it made up for it in action. From the beginning of the novel, this book has a steady pace up until the very end.

Even though this is a companion novel, I do recommend reading the first. This book doesn't completely cover a lot of the plot lines that are addressed in book 1. The writing style is the same, so if you enjoyed The Mephisto Covenant, I do think you would like this sequel.

The Mephisto Kiss is a book about finding love and accepting that person fully. I enjoyed the ending and I'll be keeping my eye out for the next book in the series. I have a feeling, the brother with the most intriguing tale is yet to come.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mephisto Kiss.

August 6, 2012 – Shelved