Kristian's Reviews > Do-It-Yourself Book

Do-It-Yourself Book by Jeff Kinney

U 50x66
Nov 24, 2008

bookshelves: 7th-grade-ir-books-cricket

this book is funny. its about a kid who is a huge folower anything his friend does he has to do. so one day greg went to his friends and they are eating and his friend throws his food at his dad and misses so then greg does it. he got kicked out of the house that day. one day he thought following is not so cool so then he made his own group of geeks who have to follow him. he gets suspended and he learns from this but still its not smart to follow people its a waste of life as his dad said and his family has a haRD TIME DEALING WITH HIM BECAUSE HE IS HARD HEADED.
i can connect to greg because i had my friend over and he was acting smart with my dad so i took him outside and said do it again and youll see. so of corse he does it again and in front of my dad i punched him in his face and i kept hitting him until my dad said stop and he pulled us apart and i told him leave my house now and he left and never came back.
i give this book a 2 because it was terrible it had no interesting parts it didnt really keep me hooked i only read it to pass some time.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Do-It-Yourself Book.