Ali (Ali's Bookshelf )'s Reviews > Cataclysm

Cataclysm by C.L. Parker

Aug 06, 2012

bookshelves: favorites, on-my-kindle, reviewed, swoon-worthy, adult

This review is also posted on Ali's Bookshelf

Alright, first off I want to say that I really loved reading this book and anything by C.L. Parker she is one of my favorite authors and has been for a long time. But, Cataclysm took me a bit to get into and I'm not sure why. It starts off with a bang, totally sexy times and everything, but once I got into this book it pulled me in and held me hostage till I was done with the very last word.

I love the style in which C.L. Parker writes, it is all her own, I think that's the main reason why I love her books, they aren't like anything I've ever read. Cataclysm is defiantly different. There are moments in this book where I was screaming at the characters and wanting to put the book down, but so drawn into the story and into the characters life's that I couldn't stop reading. I just had to know what was going to happen next.

Cataclysm is a great sequel to this series of books. I don't want to give to much away, but I must say I love the character of Dominic Grayson. He's so hot and totally makes this book steamy! Also I have to say this the character, Gabe, totally cracks me up. I love reading his lines over and over in this book and well the whole series so far.

With all this being said, Cataclysm is a definate must read for anyone that loves C.L Parker's books.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cataclysm.