Hannah's Reviews > The Iron Legends

The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa

Jan 27, 2018

bookshelves: author-friends, i-own, love-the-cover, paranormal-romance, series-i-have-finished, troubled-romance

I have already read the first two stories, so I was really interested in the last story and all of the extras. I really enjoyed the last story. It was nice to see the friends back together again. All of the characters play so well off of each other. I love that Megan and Ash's love is solidified finally. No more trouble in paradise...or so we thought. I still cannot believe how fast IT happened. You have FOREVER Megan, no need to settle down so soon into your marriage. I'm still mad that we as readers were not invited to the wedding. Puck definitely would have crashed it. Her marriage needs to be a short story about that to make me happy. I love the extras and they were really interesting. I loved the Grim commentary. He is a cat after all. I have the Iron Prince, but I plan to read that in the next few months. I want to pick a different paperback for Feb. I highly recommend if you love the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Iron Legends.

August 6, 2012 – Shelved