Felicia's Reviews > When Beauty Tamed the Beast

When Beauty Tamed the Beast by Eloisa James

Aug 05, 2012

bookshelves: historical-romance
Read in August, 2012

Totally wanted to hate this book, and I ended up really liking it! Basically combine the most perfect woman ever with a cranky House-like Duke and you have this book. That pitch alone made me NOT read it for a while, the heroine is described is SUCH DETAIL about how pretty and perfect she is, so I was even more impressed when you dove into the book how likable she became. And once I got over hearing House in my ear with the hero, I really loved his character. Def a Historical stand-alone that's worth a pick up!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read When Beauty Tamed the Beast.

07/01/2016 marked as: read

message 1: by Gia (new) - added it

Gia Shmia You have reviewed a handful of books for this past month. I wonder, how do you balance all of your current projects, acting, writing, gaming, living, traveling and STILL find the time to read so many books? I hardly find the time myself and all I have to worry about is my day job and my dogs.

message 2: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Same thing I was thinking ^^ Heck, my last like 5 books have all been incredibly short reads (basically I finish them in one sitting). That is just to make me feel like I am accomplishing something instead of what I actually do which is sit at the computer either gaming or watching YouTube.

Elizabeth I think I read somewhere that she actually based the hero on House on purpose?

Afia korang adjei i dont know what i am doing but i just type what i see and i get all excitement in what i see

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Lawson The synopsis made me not want to read it either, but if you enjoyed it, Felicia, I'm willing to give it a try! Thank you!