Alexis *Reality Bites*'s Reviews > Opal

Quick Review -Spoiler Free
4.5 STARS
Genre: YA-PNR

Photobucket

Honestly I do not know what to say as I read the end of this book....
I was and still am in total SHOCK

What does this mean??

Will we finally get Daemon's Pov???

Why? Why why why???

Photobucket

I am so mad right now.... I just can't.. I can't articulate...

YES the book was good.
YES it ends with a devastating cliffhanger.
YES this was the best out of the whole series.

READ IT!

For more reviews go to http://realitybites-letsgetlost.blogs...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Opal.

August 4, 2012 – Shelved
December 5, 2012 – Started Reading
December 5, 2012 –
7.0% " SERIOUSLY I have not been able to read all day. DEPRESSED \n \n Photobucket "
December 5, 2012 –
24.0% "I knew his ass would make an appearance.... FUCK."
December 6, 2012 –
December 6, 2012 – Shelved as: tbc-storyline
December 6, 2012 – Shelved as: urban-fantasy-pnr
December 6, 2012 – Shelved as: ya_i_love
December 6, 2012 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)

Jenny Levine Happy reading, Alexis ;)

Cathy M. Did this come out early? I can't wait to read this too, LOVED Daemon!

Jill I thought it wasn't out until the 12th!

Danielle Esterman Hold up!!!! I just checked amazon and it says its not available yet?!? Please tell me how I can get it?

Brenna Mine still said pre order too, but I went ahead and bought it anyways then about 2 hours later it was on my kindle. Not sure why it still says pre order, but it should work for you if you go ahead and buy it :)

Alexis *Reality Bites* Danielle wrote: "Hold up!!!! I just checked amazon and it says its not available yet?!? Please tell me how I can get it?"

It's out early!!!!! If you preordered it and it's not available you may need to buy it like Brenna said in order to read today.

Britney Holy crap!! Are you serious?! Is it to late to "per-order"? Will it still deliver to the kindle immediately?

message 9: by Brenna (last edited Dec 04, 2012 04:37AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Brenna Britney wrote: "Holy crap!! Are you serious?! Is it to late to "per-order"? Will it still deliver to the kindle immediately?"

I don't think it's too late. Mine took a couple hours, but it should work :)

Alexis *Reality Bites* Britney wrote: "Holy crap!! Are you serious?! Is it to late to "per-order"? Will it still deliver to the kindle immediately?"

I'm not sure, people who have preorded this are not able to read it yet.

Britney Brenna- I don't think I've ever hoped someone was right about something as muchI do right now!! :)
One might call me obsessed...and one would be right!
Thanks for the heads up. I just purchased it, hope it shows up soon :) I have had this release on my calendar for a while and besides Walking Disaster, it has been my most anticipated release!

Britney I hope so Alexis! *fingers crossed* :)

Lucia I pre-ordered it like 3hours ago and nothing :(

message 14: by Jill (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jill Me too, nothing, so sad :(

message 15: by Dd (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dd Gals,gals,Daemon Black should not be kept waiting!!Whoever wants the book,just give me your email address and you'll get it!!;)

Britney There is no way that book is lendable?!!

Alexis *Reality Bites* Dd wrote: "Gals,gals,Daemon Black should not be kept waiting!!Whoever wants the book,just give me your email address and you'll get it!!;)"

message 18: by Dd (last edited Dec 04, 2012 05:26AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dd Alexis wrote: "Dd wrote: "Gals,gals,Daemon Black should not be kept waiting!!Whoever wants the book,just give me your email address and you'll get it!!;)"

hehe!!Thanks A!!;)

message 19: by Britney (last edited Dec 04, 2012 05:31AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Britney Dd wrote: "Alexis wrote: "Dd wrote: "Gals,gals,Daemon Black should not be kept waiting!!Whoever wants the book,just give me your email address and you'll get it!!;)"

hehe!!Thanks ..."

HOLY CRAP!!! You just won BEST person of the year!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you :)

message 20: by Dd (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dd Britney wrote: "Dd wrote: "Alexis wrote: "Dd wrote: "Gals,gals,Daemon Black should not be kept waiting!!Whoever wants the book,just give me your email address and you'll get it!!;)"

he..."

lol..thank you so much Britney!!Enjoy the book!!^__^

Lucia Dd wrote: "Gals,gals,Daemon Black should not be kept waiting!!Whoever wants the book,just give me your email address and you'll get it!!;)"

I am still re-reading first 2 books but if Opal is not delivered to my kindle by thursday I am so gonna use your offer :)

message 22: by Natalie (last edited Dec 04, 2012 05:43AM) (new)

Natalie Dd wrote: "Gals,gals,Daemon Black should not be kept waiting!!Whoever wants the book,just give me your email address and you'll get it!!;)"

I'll pm you..

Britney Natalie wrote: "Dd wrote: "Gals,gals,Daemon Black should not be kept waiting!!Whoever wants the book,just give me your email address and you'll get it!!;)"

I'll pm you.."

Isn't she though?!! I'm on cloud freakin 9 over here!

Thanks to Alexis too!! You also rock doll :)

message 24: by Dd (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dd Natalie wrote: "Dd wrote: "Gals,gals,Daemon Black should not be kept waiting!!Whoever wants the book,just give me your email address and you'll get it!!;)"

Thank you Natalie!!:)

Alexis *Reality Bites* Britney wrote: "Natalie wrote: "Dd wrote: "Gals,gals,Daemon Black should not be kept waiting!!Whoever wants the book,just give me your email address and you'll get it!!;)"

Isn'..."

Aww! :)
Thank you Britney!!!!

Britney Alexis wrote: "Britney wrote: "Natalie wrote: "Dd wrote: "Gals,gals,Daemon Black should not be kept waiting!!Whoever wants the book,just give me your email address and you'll get it!!;)"

I'll..."

Gotta give props to where they are due my dear ;)

Laura Elizabeth mine too. Help! It only shows me preorder also...

Laura Elizabeth ALEXIS! email ie to me! lilhouse124@yahoo.com or lehouse@mailaaa.com

message 29: by Jill (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jill I just got mine!! Pre ordered it last night and tadah!!!! It's here when I got up. Nice!!
I pre ordered it from Amazon Kayla and Lauren Elizabeth so it comes through, just not straight away, it took a few hours.

Laura Elizabeth Jill wrote: "I just got mine!! Pre ordered it last night and tadah!!!! It's here when I got up. Nice!!

Thanks Jill! I'm ordering mine now, so just maybe it'll come up there today.

Amy J Romance Author & Reader Events wait its available now?

message 32: by Kj (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kj Just finished it! Loved it!

Becky I so can not wait to start this one!!

message 34: by Kj (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kj I actually commented on the wrong book lol. I just finished Onyx.

Alexis *Reality Bites* Kj wrote: "I actually commented on the wrong book lol. I just finished Onyx."

Hahahaha! It's cool! :D
Onyx was pretty good, tho Katy drove me nuts. So far Opal is just as good

Duchess Nicole Really? A cliffhanger? I guess this is just the author's standard fare. I think I'll wait and get it from the library when the series ends. What a bummer! Maybe I'm just feeling grumpy, but it seems just annoying to end every book with a cliffie...not fair to readers. But I guess everyone loves them enough!

message 37: by Richa (new) - added it

Richa Loved the gifs, Alexis!! :) Don't know when I'll finally get around to reading this series and I so want to!!!

Alexis *Reality Bites* Nicole and Richa - I suggest you wait for the final book.

message 39: by Duchess Nicole (last edited Dec 06, 2012 08:30PM) (new) - added it

Duchess Nicole Alexis wrote: "Nicole and Richa - I suggest you wait for the final book."

I definitely will, then...do you know how many books there will be? I read the first two and prequel. Good stuff, but the ends are killer.

Alexis *Reality Bites* Duchess Nicole wrote: "Alexis wrote: "Nicole and Richa - I suggest you wait for the final book."

So far it will be five books total.

message 41: by Jill (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jill Noooooooooo! Not another cliffhanger!

Alexis *Reality Bites* Jill wrote: "Noooooooooo! Not another cliffhanger!"

Yes I regret to inform you. But indeed this has a cliffhanger.

Cathy M. Dang Alexis, that 2nd gif really makes me want to read this now. I'm TRYING to hold out until the next book comes out so I'm not dying with this cliffhanger.

Alexis *Reality Bites* Cathy wrote: "Dang Alexis, that 2nd gif really makes me want to read this now. I'm TRYING to hold out until the next book comes out so I'm not dying with this cliffhanger."

I can usually handle cliffhangers especially when I know that it's coming. But... This... Was like WHOA The implications alone are WHOA

Cathy M. OH GOD!! I won't be able to handle the suspense waiting!! You're killing me!!

Alexis *Reality Bites* Cathy wrote: "OH GOD!! I won't be able to handle the suspense waiting!! You're killing me!!"

Err..sorry?! LOL!!

message 47: by Richa (last edited Dec 06, 2012 10:03PM) (new) - added it

Richa Alexis wrote: "Nicole and Richa - I suggest you wait for the final book."

Oh I will! It's always great and a relief reading a series knowing that I'll be able to read till it's very happy ending and not wait on tenterhooks for the next part to be released! ;) But everyone's gushing about Daemon, makes me curious about him. May the author finish this series as soon as possible. Amen.

Cathy M. It's actually hyping me up to actually read it so it's cool :)

message 49: by Dd (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dd I'm in total shock too!!Daemon...**sniff**:(

message 50: by Baba (new)

Baba  Great review, Alexis!

« previous 1