Mary's Reviews > Slow Twitch

Aug 04, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: young-adult, contemporary-romance
Read in August, 2012

I wavered between 3 and 4 stars here. I might change my mind. The character of Jake is 5 stars. I loved Jake in all the books...just wished he had more confidence in himself and saw how great he was. Gotta love a reformed bad boy and one as adorable and sweet and loving as him.

What this book has in its favor and why I struggle between a 3 and a 4 is that I loved getting Jake's and Saxon's POV. It was nice being in their heads as being in Brenna's was exhausted and left me feeling a bit burnt out.

But the thing is, I don't like to finish a book feeling confused and that is how I felt at the end of this. The rest of what I have to say is spoilerish so I will spoiler out (I hope) the rest of this review. If it doesn't work, stop reading now :)

(view spoiler)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Slow Twitch.

Lori Agree completely with everything you said. The essay made no sense at all! Also agree that Jake deserves better! I need Brenna to do some growing up if I'm ever going to be completely happy with that couple. Jake is the best part of the whole series!

Stacey The ending definitely felt unfinished to me..