Sharla Lee Shults's Reviews > A Tribute to Those Serving the Red White and Blue...Remember Me

A Tribute to Those Serving the Red White and Blue...Remember Me by Janice N. Richards

Aug 04, 2012

Janice Richards set out on a journey of writing to honor our military men and women who sacrifice so much for America. This book was written to be included in care packages for our military serving overseas to let them know people back home care. The book begins with a tribute to the Red, White, and Blue and The Pride of Our Country. Each branch of military service is represented as service, birthdays, and holidays are honored through special poetic words. A salute to 9/11, K-9 Military Partners and especially our veterans are remembered through her poignant words. A definite connection of family and friends exists throughout the reading.

As with any book, its reading usually lends itself to a favorite or areas that left the deepest impact. For me, in Janice's book, it was Do Not Cry for Me, an emotional tribute to those who do not return home from serving, honoring and protecting America.

This book is written in simplistic poetic style allowing for easy reading with each message being clearly presented. While it may not follow explicit quatrain, it never loses its essence of why it was written and who it is honoring.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Tribute to Those Serving the Red White and Blue...Remember Me.