Lisa's Reviews > Hometown Cinderella \ The Inn at Hope Springs

Hometown Cinderella \ The Inn at Hope Springs by Ruth Axtell Morren

Aug 02, 2012

This story was a nice light read. Is it my favorite story by Ruth? No, that would still be "Winter is Past" which is a series of four wonderful stories! But I DID enjoy this book as well, as I have everything I have read by Ruth Morren.

***Slight reveal***
Most of the romances I've read end up with all relationships 'cleaned up' so to speak, so I was surprised to feel the relationship with Corina was left unfinished. I kept waiting to find out the reason she was such a witch. I thought maybe I would find out the reason at the end. Then I realized that was the message she was trying to send - the fact that some people just don't/won't change no matter what. I like that her stories give me a different take on things. Not too different but different enough to make me think. That's a good thing!

If you enjoyed this story, then please read Winter Is Past. It's one of the best Christian Romance Novels I've ever read. An incredible story of conversion! Loved it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hometown Cinderella \ The Inn at Hope Springs.