Jennifer (random jendsmit)'s Reviews > The Burning Star

Aug 01, 2012

bookshelves: favorites
Read from August 04 to 30, 2012

[image error]

I'm sorry but NO - I need The Frozen Star (Book 2) - RIGHT NOW!

Jessie Lane - you are just mean! I hope you have The Frozen Star almost done because I will SOOOOO be stalking you now & until TFS comes out I might become annoying =)

I really enjoyed this book!!! My full review and an author interview are posted on my blog, random jendsmit

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Burning Star.

08/06/2012
5.0% ""I was tired. Tired of moving. Tired of my mother's optimism. I was beyond tired of the pain and nausea that were semi constant reminders of what was starting to feel like the sad ending to a cursed fate."

That's so freaking sad! I'm waiting for Kay to start fighting... but I'm not too far in so I guess I haven't really been waiting that long."
08/07/2012
16.0% "ok... so I'm understanding the story now!! =) fae, wolves, mortals oh my! LOL =) really didn't want to stop reading at the end of my break this morning!!"
08/08/2012
25.0% "Sooooo.... I think I know what/who each of the boys are but what in the hell is Kay?! And what/who is that dude in the trees with the nasty dog things?! Creepy - that's all I got from him so far... had to come to work so I had to put the book down :( come on break time!"
08/08/2012
30.0% "Oh M Gee! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shes a %"*@&% WOW!!!!! This is going to get interesting, verrry interesting **insert evil laugh here**"
08/09/2012
47.0% "WOW!! What the HELL!! I can't believe that just happened!! and wow Cole is reeeaally nasty isn't he!! Trying to figure out where Kira is going to merge with the other characters!! <3 yea! hoping to finish tonight/tomorrow and post review on Saturday or Sunday!"
08/27/2012
63.0% "holy crap Kay is SPECIAL! Even more so than I thought and obvy. more so than Ryan or Nick thought!!!!!!!"
08/28/2012
72.0% "Eep! A Ball - So exciting =) I can't wait to see what else happens and how all the "others" come into play now!! Kira I still <3 even though I have no idea how you are going to play into this story with Kay & Ryan! Oh BTW - I am totally Team Ryan... Nick is nice and all but it just doesn't seem to be there between them, so yep - I'm Team Ryan =O - I know it's a shocker ;)"
08/29/2012
80.0% "Cat! Oh no!!!

Mira tell him ... I think he LIKES you- really likes you!!"
08/29/2012
80.0% "Kira not Mira...

Oh and Ryan find Kay and fricking explain the scaley Hooker PLEASE!! That was an awesome moment and it shouldn't end like that!"
08/30/2012
83.0% "Kira - officially my favorite character!!

Kane - seems so sweet & likeable - waiting for the other shoe to drop...

Cat - NOOOOOOOO!!

Kay - yay meeting family =) and booooo! you need to listen to Ryan... at least learn what is really going on with the Hussy"
08/30/2012
95.0% "dammit Kira... maybe you only heard part of the conversation & didn't understand - ack! - I wanted him to be nice and really like you FOR REAL =("