Tracy Dalton's Reviews > Sea Change

Sea Change by Karen   White

Aug 01, 2012

Read in August, 2012

This book was truly a treat. A beautiful and descriptively written tale of families, love, secrets and lies. Her descriptions transport you in both place and time. I feel as if I've been to St. Simon's Island, both past and present. The story moves seamlessly from the 1800's to present day 2011, telling the story of Pamela and Geoffrey in the past, and Ava and Matthew in the present. I loved that the story was told from different POV's. The unfolding of their stories and how they were all connected were so suspensful. I simply couldn't put it down until all the mysteries were unravelled. Having had the extreme pleasure of meeting Karen a few days before starting this book, only enhanced the reading. She was so generous with sharing her personal family stories that were artfully incorporated into this book. I loved having the background and inspirations for this book. I feel this book has a little something for everyone, love, romance, family, mystery and a little twist of the unknown. This was my first Karen White, but certainly not my last!! Highly recommended!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sea Change.