Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book 's Reviews > Thoughtless

Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens

Jul 31, 2012

bookshelves: s-c-stephens
Recommended to Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book by: Taryn Cellucci
Read from July 31 to August 03, 2012

*slight spoilers*

I heart Denny. Period. The end.

I like Kellan. I felt bad for Kellan. But what bugged me the most is/was his manwhore ways. Not a fan of them. He was too much for my liking and the way he kind of "threw" that in her face. I would have packed up and left.

I heart Denny.

Keira...I understood where she came from, being torn apart with the love she had with Denny and with the love she was feeling for Kellan. Didn't like her cheating on Denny(sigh)especially when he was in the room next door. Ugh!

I heart Denny.

I did shed some tears with this book. Other characters I enjoyed. All in all a great read.

P.S. I heart Denny and I want Denny. Period. The end.

P.S.S. It doesn't mention that they used a condom after she got with Kellan after all the girls he went on "dates" with. I would have had him checked. Cause I seriously doubt he used them with the other chicas.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Thoughtless.

Chrisabel Great read...

Jennifer Kyle Kellan is... THE ULTIMATE enjoy (:

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ i really liked this one but the next one is my fav!

Carrie (Badass, Alpha-male, Cowboy Connoisseur ) This one emotionally wrung me out, I liked it a lot :) glad you did too.

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ sorry Carrie...i was meaning that for Amanda since she put it in her review so much but glad u heart Denny too!

Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book ❀ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ❀ wrote: "sorry Carrie...i was meaning that for Amanda since she put it in her review so much but glad u heart Denny too!"

Umm...yep. I heart Denny.

~V~ I liked Denny too!! :)

Colette ...just finished this and gotta say Denny was pretty freakin' awesome. I loved both men but Keira was a bit annoying for me. I'm not sure how I'm going to put all that I am feeling into words. I definitely need to step back before I write a review.