Alejandro OC's Reviews > It's Raining Cupcakes

It's Raining Cupcakes by Lisa Schroeder

Jul 31, 2012

Read on July 31, 2012

This book was really cute! It was a good fast read and I really enjoyed it. Lisa Schroeder made an amazing job, and I'm looking forward to read some of her books. This book is really totally different from what I'm used to read, but the cover really caught my attention, and I've seen this mentioned in various book blogs I really like! :)

The story is really beautiful, it's just a girl having family problems, trying to raise money to go on a trip, and she makes some friends. It's a simple storyline but I really loved it and I didn't put the book down. In this book, Isabella's mother wants to open a cupcake shop, but then, there's too much pressure for everyone in the family and Isabella's mother starts to doubt if this was a good idea.

All Isabella wants to do is travel, and make her mom stop thinking only about herself. I think this was a nice story of following your dreams, make the right choices, listen to the advice form the people that love you, and think about something you want to fulfill in life. I really loved it, five stars! :D

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read It's Raining Cupcakes.

07/31/2012 page 208
100.0% "Wooh! I finished this book in a few hours, it was a fast read, but I loved it! Totally different to my usual reading but I think this was totally cute, and it made me think about many aspects on my life. Now I just want to go out there and fulfill my dreams! Loved it :)"