Sofia T. (♥ Dimitri Belikov)'s Reviews > Bloodspell

Bloodspell by Amalie Howard

Jul 30, 2012

Read on July 30, 2012

'Love is a breeding ground for betrayal. Guard against it.”

Bloodspell is the first book I read by Amalie Howard.I really liked this book.I liked the fact that Victoria was so independent and I also liked Leto,the cat that made her see that not everything was lost.
Victoria Warrick likes to have controlof things but being on the verge of graduationand finding out about the powers she possesses,which she cannot always control,isn't her cup of tea.And on top of all,meeting Christian Devereux and learning that a relationship between them cannot be sustained is the tip of the iceberg.
I loved both the main and the secondary characters.They were all used throughout the book.What I mean is that in many books,the main characters get the majority of the book while the secondary ones are just mentioned so as the reader not to ger bored.
I'm so into vampires this period(who am I kidding???Love them) and it was so invigorating reading a book that combined both vampires and witches.
I definitely recommend Bloodspell and I'm looking forward to reading Bloodcraft.

First posted on: http://sofialovesreading.blogspot.gr/

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bloodspell.