Shannon's Reviews > Dearly, Beloved

Dearly, Beloved by Lia Habel

Jul 29, 2012

bookshelves: home-library

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dearly, Beloved.

05/12/2015 marked as: home-library
09/14/2017 marked as: read
09/14/2017 marked as: home-library

Monica ४ UGH Dying for this one to come out already. I loved the first one sfm.

message 2: by Shannon (new) - added it

Shannon monica wrote: "UGH Dying for this one to come out already. I loved the first one sfm."

I know this will come as a complete shock to you (sarcasm), but I actually haven't read the first one yet, lol. I have it, though! I'm going on blind faith that I will like it.

Monica ४ WELL GET ON IT GIRL! You know... when you have time. LOL I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I'm not much of a Zombie-Romance person. But I enjoyed this one.

message 4: by Shannon (new) - added it

Shannon monica wrote: "WELL GET ON IT GIRL! You know... when you have time. LOL I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I'm not much of a Zombie-Romance person. But I enjoyed this one."

I've never read anything with zombies/romance, so I'm actually interested to see how it's written! Girl, I know! This year has been horrible for me in terms of physically sitting down and reading a book! I want to blame school, but I know I can't because I took more courses last year and I still managed to read over 30 books. At least I'm reading in my English classes. I wish I could list the stuff we've read on here, but it's a lot of short stories and poetry.