Sheyla ✎'s Reviews > Life's Too Short

Life's Too Short by Abby Jimenez

bookshelves: 2021, arc, awesome-banter, favorite-authors, netgalley, perfect-couple, publisher, romance, series, sweet

Well, Abby Jimenez, has done it again. I have fallen in love with this couple in the most charming way.

Life's Too Short is full of humor, sweet moments, and awareness. We only have one life to live and you have to make a decision on how you want to live it.

For Vanessa Price, the answer is simple. She wants to live in the now and in the fullest way possible. She wants to travel and do things that make her happy. She has lost loved ones and with her sister's death, she knew she had to make a change.

Vanessa quits her job, cashes in her savings, began a Youtube channel, and went on living. Now, she has loyal followers in the millions who support her (for the most part). Then, her traveling ceases completely when her half-sister falls into drugs again and Vanessa must take care of her niece until she is clean again.

Adrian Copeland is a lawyer. He owns the building where Vanessa lives and he's her neighbor. When a child's constant crying interferes with his night, he will knock on Vanessa's door for the first time. Vanessa looks overwhelmed with a crying child in her arms, and Adrian will offer to help her while she cleans up. After this exchange, a friendship will blossom until they realize they want more from each other.

Can they take the next step?

I love how Abby Jimenez introduced these two characters. Everything that they did together that included the baby and the dog was wonderful. I laughed so much reading it but I also shed a few tears.

Life is Too Short is wonderful in all the ways that matter and Abby Jimenez has become one of my must-read authors.

Cliffhanger: No

4/5 Fangs

A complimentary copy was provided by Forever via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Life's Too Short.

January 21, 2021 – Shelved
January 21, 2021 – Shelved as: to-read
March 22, 2021 – Shelved as: to-read (Paperback Edition)
March 22, 2021 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
March 28, 2021 – Started Reading
April 5, 2021 – Shelved as: publisher
April 5, 2021 – Shelved as: romance
April 5, 2021 – Shelved as: series
April 5, 2021 – Shelved as: sweet

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)

Jayme She is probably MY favorite romance writer ! I think my library copy arrives tomorrow! 🤞🏻 Wonderful review!

message 2: by Tina (new) - added it

Tina Sounds so good! Awesome review!

message 3: by Sheyla ✎ (new) - added it

Sheyla ✎ Jayme wrote: "She is probably MY favorite romance writer ! I think my library copy arrives tomorrow! 🤞🏻 Wonderful review!"

I hope you love it!

message 4: by Sheyla ✎ (new) - added it

Sheyla ✎ Tina wrote: "Sounds so good! Awesome review!"

Thank you, Tina!

message 5: by Holly (new)

Holly  B Sounds wonderful Sheyla!!

message 6: by Sheyla ✎ (new) - added it

Sheyla ✎ Holly wrote: "Sounds wonderful Sheyla!!"

It was, Holly. I have enjoyed all of her books so far.

message 7: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat This sounds delightful, Sheyla! Lovely review. :)

message 8: by Sheyla ✎ (new) - added it

Sheyla ✎ Kat wrote: "This sounds delightful, Sheyla! Lovely review. :)"

It was!!

❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review Such a .Delightful Review, Sheylaツ,

message 10: by Christina (new)

Christina Great review, Sheyla! This sounds really cute.

message 11: by Sheyla ✎ (new) - added it

Sheyla ✎ ❤️ Paulette Alphas Review wrote: "Such a .Delightful Review, Sheylaツ,"
Thank you, Paulette!

message 12: by Sheyla ✎ (new) - added it

Sheyla ✎ Christina wrote: "Great review, Sheyla! This sounds really cute."
It was. I really have liked all 3 books.

❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review Sheyla ✎ wrote: "❤️ Paulette Alphas Review wrote: "Such a .Delightful Review, Sheylaツ,"
Thank you, Paulette!"