Nicole R's Reviews > Seduction in Death

Seduction in Death by J.D. Robb

Jul 28, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: nora-roberts, ner, series, mystery, 2012, thriller, romantic-suspense, in-death-series
Read in April, 2012

What woman doesn't dream of the perfect date? A gorgeous man who is just the right amount of romantic, brings you pink roses, and and takes you to some of the nicest spots in New York City. Unfortunately, these perfect first dates start with the promise of forever and end in death.

Once again Eve and Crew are on the trail of a killer. In this book, The killer's identity is revealed early in the book, but the reason behind the murders and how it is all connected is played out more slowly. There were definitely a few twists that surprised me and a couple that I had figured out.

I always enjoy the In Death books. I don't think any single book is spectacular, but the series on a whole is impressive. Reading an installment a couple times a year is comfortable, enjoyable, and reminds me how much I lit-love Roarke! lol. The next book is now officially on my TBR and I will most likely get to it sometime this year.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seduction in Death.

02/19/2016 marked as: read