Kelly's Reviews > Lover Uncloaked

Jul 27, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: paranormal-romance, physical-books, read-in-2012
Read from September 06 to December 30, 2012

I liked this book but it took me a while to get into. I can't even pinpoint why it didn't grab me right away so it very easily could have been my state of mind or that I was having an off couple of days. I'm totally willing to shoulder the burden on this one. Totally.

Anyway. Once I got past my funk, I enjoyed Aiden and Leila. It did seem like there were a lot of half-truths and lies floating around between the two of them but if they're willing to forgive and forget, who am I to judge? I *really* enjoyed Aiden's Cloak Warrior buddies. They all seem like they're the type who would be a blast to hang out with. You know, if you like being in the middle of a bunch of warriors with little to no downtime. Which I do.

It was an intriguing overall premise, it just took me a while to get into. I liked that you never quite knew who to trust. Even once things began being revealed there was this little voice in my head saying "I don't know. Maybe they're working for the other side." Point to you, Tina Folsom, for making this story all twisty.

While this book didn't blow me away, it was fun and sexy. As it turns out, those are both things I like.

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Uncloaked.