Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Gladiator

Jul 25, 2012

bookshelves: 2012-summer-must-reads, arc-books
Read in July, 2012

***THIS IS FOR 18 OR OLDER, DUE TO MATURE NATURE OF THE BOOK***

HOLY GLADIATOR! Lord knows I love me some Gladiators and when I was approached by Kate to read her book I started jumping up and down because what better than a Gladiator read but an erotica Gladiator read! Woo Hoo I was so excited. Then I started reading and could not put it down I even told Kate I need book two like ASAP! So enough rambling and on to the review.

Tristan Shane my new book boyfriend is a Gladiator and the queens favored Gladiator. He is well taken care of but what a price he paid. They took his wife and children away from him and forced him to fight for his life. With nothing to live for and nothing to lose Tristan fights for the spectators in the arena. The Queen beds Tristan and keeps him for herself because she is a selfish woman who is evil and thrives off of misery and pain she inflicts on her subjects. One person she wants to destroy is her half sister Alexandra. So she devises a plan for her step sister Alex to be put in the same cell as Tristan so he can see if what the rumors say are true and if Alex is the healer sent down to save the people. One thing Veronica the Queen did not see coming was that Tristan and Alex would fall in love and Tristan would stop at nothing to protect Alex.

The queen being the queen will stop at nothing in order to kill Tristan and Alex because they have defied her. She will chase them down and make them suffer but together the two will have to bond together and fight the queen if they stand any chance of being together they will have learn to trust each other and rely on each other. Alex has the power to heal and she will try and heal Tristan from his broken heart from losing his family. Will Alex be able to save Tristan? Will Tristan open his heart? What will happen to the queen? In the end when the dust settles who will be left standing? Will the healer be able to heal the world and bring corruption to an end?

This is a SUMMER MUST READ! You will not be disappointed I promise!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gladiator.