Javier Robayo's Reviews > One Petal Flower

One Petal Flower by Kristi Ayers

Jul 25, 2012

bookshelves: to-read

I won't claim to be a fan of this new genre of Paranormal Romance, but I am a fan of a good story where the characters are memorable and your emotions get pushed and pulled. Should you agree with me, I highly recommend One Petal Flower.
Darian Moon is the epitome of a jaded teenager, and with good cause. Miss Ayers explores strong emotions, the aftermath of losing a first love. Something bound to irreparably damage a young soul. What if we had someone that could give us one last glance, one last word to that lost soul?
Miss Ayers stays off the beaten path of all the Twilight followers and makes her story unique and different while pleasing her audience with some of our most favorite paranormal beings.
Just when I thought I'd figured out the plot line, I was taken by surprise and at the end, I was left wanting more.
For the teenager inside all of us, particularly those of us who might have faced an irreversible circumstance, One Petal Flower delivered a memorable scenario with characters with whom it's easy to connect. My only complaint? I wanted more of Darian, Chayton, the mysterious Sterling, the enigmatic Nova, and of course, Montana. I look forward to delving into the lives of Miss Ayers' unique characters in her future works.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Petal Flower.