Kel Pollard's Reviews > Lethal Legacy

Lethal Legacy by Irene Hannon

Jul 25, 2012

I recieved my copy of Lethal Legacy from the Goodreads Giveaway.

The stars of this story are Kelly Warren and Cole Taylor. Kelly has recently lost her father, John, to what the police have deemed a suicide, but she isnt buying their conclusion. Kelly knew her father very well, and she knew that a suicide would be very uncharasteric of him, despite his being diagnosed with cancer. So in her efforts to get the police to reopen his case she meets Detective Cole Taylor, whom she feels a connection with at first sight. Now, with the help of Dectective Taylor and after a very unfortunate event which involved a trip to the hospital, Kelly and Cole finally managed to get John Warren's case reopened, but the story and the danger has only just begun for them.

I have to say that although Lethal Legacy is far different from the books I'm usually accustomed to reading, I found it very enjoyable. I also found it interesting how effortlessly Irene Hannon combined so many different genres into one book. Lethal Legacy could easily be classified as either a mystery, a thriller, a romance, a suspense, a crime, or even a Christian novel. Although the pacing was kind of slow at times, it was a great read and Irene is a wonderful writer. Fans of romance and mystery will enjoy this novel the most!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lethal Legacy.