Ainun Mardhiah's Reviews > I've Got Your Number

I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella

Jul 24, 2012

Read in June, 2012

Two people with totally different characters can be lovers started from a phone in a litter bin. I don't want to ruin the stories so I will leave it for you all to make guesses, but you'll never know what actually happens in this novel unless you read it yourself. How's that for a start?

In this very novel, she writes footnotes, which never occurred in her works before. Oh, and I have never guessed footnotes are fun! You won't see boring details about anything. If you happen to read this novel, don't miss any single footnote!

What I love the most about this novel is that I tend to see any character as Becky, with different stories and the male character as Luke. All the fun and silly thoughts, all her tendency to imagine things before it happens yet always ended up in different endings. Never bores me. Kinsella seems to always have new things to boost the readers' need to read her novels over and over again. Thumbs up for Mrs. Kinsella who never failed to light up my day. It's been quite long since I read her novel yet it always stops me from closing the book once I start reading. Seriously, what kind of magic is this?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I've Got Your Number.