Kelly-Ann ~ Sassy Bookish Mama's Reviews > Covert Amish Christmas

Covert Amish Christmas by Mary Alford

1923595

liked it

I honestly did not know what to expect for this little book. I mean it has two of the things I enjoy reading combined into one: suspense and Amish story! It was a very quick read, at least for me. It was fast paced and had a good amount of suspense with it. The characters were good and for the most part well written. We meet former CIA agent Victoria who is hiding out in Amish country and in the process of falls for Aaron. I have a love/hate relationship with the Love Inspired books. I love to read them because they are short and sweet but I hate that the romance seems to move so quickly! But its understandable I mean again its a very quick read!

I think the author did a great job with the story. The plot is very well done and kept me pretty engaged throughout. That being said this was a book that took me a bit to fully get into. Maybe it was the mood I was in but I struggled at times to fully connect with it. Overall I thought it was a quick read and had its sweet moments.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Covert Amish Christmas.

Finished Reading