Sarah's Reviews > Kian's Focus

Kian's Focus by Misty Walker

bookshelves: 2021-arc, mm-romance

I absolutely love MM romance and this series has pulled me right in! This book deals with some serious subject matter and M Walker wrote it beautifully.

Kian is the outgoing, social, and compassionate wine bar/club owner in town, and Archer is the broken and broody fisherman who is new to town to help out his recently single and depressed sister. Archer's past is tragic and heartbreaking, but that did not deter Kian from forging his way into Archer's life in whatever way he would accept him. And that is what I loved about this book!! Both men were passionate in their own ways, yet so different. While Archer had his sister, niece and nephew as his "rock" and family, Kian's family was his loyal and loving group of friends in BFB. But somehow both of these men intertwined the other's "family" into their own, and their lives meshed so easily it surprised even them.

The chemistry between Archer & Kian is off the charts, and their friendship and loyalty to each other is even more. Everything about this book was real and raw. I laughed, swooned and shed some tears, and I am ready for more from the men of Brigs Ferry Bay!! Well done M Walker!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kian's Focus.

January 5, 2021 – Started Reading