Dave Emmett's Reviews > The Ten Faces of Innovation: IDEO's Strategies for Defeating the Devil's Advocate and Driving Creativity Throughout Your Organization

The Ten Faces of Innovation by Tom Kelley

Jul 22, 2012

bookshelves: 2012, business, design, user-experience
Read in July, 2012

I found this book very inspiring because I could relate to elements of almost all the ten faces. And I think that's really the message of this book: we all have the capacity to bring on our unique personality and talents to make things happen. I'm definitely bringing this one into the company library to promote other people checking it out.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Ten Faces of Innovation.

Alen Vancity Well, I finally checked it out (all 10 faces). Just realized it's the book you brought in :)

I share your sentiment about it, I feel that at times I step into many personas explained here. Previously unconscious, now since Kelley verbalized it, I feel more aware of roles I am doing and how some aspects of those can be improved.

Team wise, I really like the T-shape people reference, very useful for solving big problems.

At times I hoped he would dive in deeper. With theory and practice, but still... it's a very good book.