Jennifer's Reviews > Dragon Wytch

Dragon Wytch by Yasmine Galenorn

Nov 11, 2008

bookshelves: 2009, yasmine-galenorn, witchy-poo, sexy, paranormal_romance, sci_fi

The 4th Book in the Sister's of the Moon series.

Is it getting hot in here? Oh no - that's just me after reading this book. Having worked her way through all three sisters - the 4th book in the series is full circle back to Camille - the Witchy sister with a LOT of passion and a very complicated life.

The three D'Artigo sisters are living Earthside while the war wages on in the Otherworld. They are part of the Otherworld Intelligence Agency and were stationed Earthside before the war broke out. They are on a mission to capture the 7 Spirit Seals before the evil Shadow Wing gets his hands on them and destroys both our worlds.

While the search for the seal continues - Camille has some interesting personal problems. Having gotten comfortably settled in a Triad with her soul mate Trillian and her fox demon lover Morio she now has the lusty dragon Smokey in the mix. Having promised Smokey a week of the nasty in his love cave in a previous book in exchange for his help - He comes to collect a single night of it from Camille - and reveals his heart to her. Suddently her triad seems to be growing....

Add to this mix Goblins, Bugbear's (I have no idea what a BugBear is - and it's not in the glossery in the back....), unicorns, pixies, elves, and of course humans - and you have a full cast of strange and exotic adventures. And Camille steams up the pages with her love interests - I have to say I had a hard time putting this book down. Heck I even had a dream about it. (Sadly not THAT kind of dream...)

I am anxious for the next book to come out this month!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dragon Wytch.

November 11, 2008 – Shelved
January 5, 2009 –
page 44
January 6, 2009 –
page 57
January 6, 2009 –
page 87
31.64% "I can usually push out 50 pages at lunch - this book is reading slower than that for some reason."
January 7, 2009 –
page 120
January 7, 2009 –
page 146
53.09% "I didn't spend my lunch huddles in my car with the heater on reading today - so I didn't make much progress."
Started Reading