Have Coffee Need Books's Reviews > Unbondable

Unbondable by Evangeline Anderson

bookshelves: 2021

One of my favorite Evangeline Anderson books, Unbondable is a Kindred Birthright novel, something about it is pure magic.

Kara is the daughter of Sylvan and Sophie, the second Brides of Kindred novel couple. As the daughter of a Blood Kindred, she has fangs, but poor Kara, hers are not dainty and ladylike. No, hers are prominent. Kindred males aren't interested because she's seen as unsightly. And her human boyfriend is done; he doesn't want to be nibbled on. She's heartbroken. Strangely, when she's given up, she catches sight of a part Y'lyn who she can't take her eyes from.

Half Y'Lyn, half Kindred but not recognized because Y'lyn demons have no souls, Raakshas is onboard the Mothership as a delegate to be recognized as a Kindred hybrid. He doesn't believe they would ever acknowledge his breed, so he's enjoyed the break making shipping connections and kept an eye out for the pretty little Kindred Raak caught the eye of because he's there for a short time, and he wants to enjoy himself while he can.

These two are perfect together. Kara and Raak are sexy, funny, adorable, steamy. So steamy. And Raak is one of my all-time favorite Kindred. He's so laid back, and he reminds me of a rockstar. I guess that would be a Raakstar. Muhahaha!

I double recommend, and this is a 12 out of 5 hot-alien-stars reads.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unbondable.

January 3, 2021 – Started Reading