Jennifer Treviño's Reviews > Sunrise at Sunset

Sunrise at Sunset by Jaz Primo

Jul 21, 2012

bookshelves: paranormal, favorites, vampires, romance

I enjoyed this book! Jaz Primo has a clever way of mixing up "the norm" & making you want to see what's to come. Throughout the book I had mixed emotions about the alpha vampire Katrina. The author did a great job giving her very common feminine traits, & while it definitely made sense for her role it had me wanting to scream to her at times "If you'd just voice your thoughts rather than holding them in people might have a chance to show you their potential! Give 'em a chance!" LOLz I also enjoyed getting to know Caleb's character. Who wouldn't fall for his endearing qualities?!? :)
I loved all of the unexpected twists that came, & I truly felt I understood the characters & their feelings, decision making, & plotting. I absolutely loved the vampire buddies coming in to the story as well! Alton & Paige quickly became characters I looked forward to seeing more of the following chapters. And finally the ending...every time I feared it was coming to an end & prepared myself to say goodbye to this great book & it's characters we were hit with another unexpected twist & got a few more chapters out of it. :) Furthermore each time I thought I had the ending figured out I was pleasantly surprised it went a completely different direction! Bravo!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sunrise at Sunset.

July 21, 2012 – Started Reading