Rachel Harris's Reviews > Seducing Cinderella

Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. Maxwell

2098460
To say that I was waiting eagerly for SEDUCING CINDERELLA would be a hilarious understatement. I was actually kinda worried...could a book that I've wanted to read for so long, that teased me with the most amazing snippets for months on Facebook, possibly live up to my expectations? Um, hell yes. It can, it did, and it surpassed it.

Lucie is every woman I know. She's sweet and funny. She's beautiful but can't see it in herself. She's endearing. She has an amazing and hilarious best friend. She's pining for the wrong guy...and she's been crushing on Mr. Forbidden for years. Yeah, I related to this chick.

And Reid? Holy Moly, this man does it for me. He is hotter than hell and knows it. But Gina doesn't stop there with her leading man, oh no. She also gives him a hidden sweet side that totally melted my heart. And when you pair the rough, edgy fighter, with the sweet, soulful artist--COMBUSTIBLE people.

So yeah, you must read this. Like now. Seriously, right now. You won't regret it =)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seducing Cinderella.

Started Reading
July 21, 2012 – Shelved as: made-me-laugh
July 21, 2012 – Shelved as: made-me-think
July 21, 2012 – Shelved as: wish-i-wrote-it
July 21, 2012 – Finished Reading

Denise - Shh Mom's Reading® Interview with Reid Andrews from Seducing Cinderella along with book Trailer Premiere and chance to Win A Signed Paperback!!! of Seducing Cinderella