Kirsty (overflowing library)'s Reviews > The Rise of Nine

Jul 21, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: review-books
Read from August 02 to 03, 2012

This will be a really short review so not to spoil the series for those who haven't started it yet.

What I liked
The book had the same pace as before which meant I was kept on the edge of my edge from the firs page until the last. Love that this series keeps me wanting to read more and more and I am finding that I am finishing them very quickly as a result because I don't want to put them down.

I loved getting more of John, more of number 6 and getting to now some of newer characters introduced in the last book.

I liked getting to know more background to the world of the loriens through the eyes of the man characters

The ending was awesome and has really set up a lot of cracking ideas for the next book in the series.

Wha I want to see more of
I would like to see more time taken sometimes as I do often feel with this books like I am running a marathon.

I need more number six and John, preferably together, preferably involving hot kissing. As a really picky note I'd also like to see the chartered named. Different type font is used the differentiate between characters and often I find myself confused about which character is narrating.

All in a good instalment of a series I am continuing to enjoy.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Rise of Nine.