Elaine D's Reviews > Love Does: Discover a Secretly Incredible Life in an Ordinary World

Love Does by Bob Goff

Jul 20, 2012

bookshelves: awesome-god, memoirs, non-fiction
Recommended for: Christians!
Read from July 20 to 23, 2012 , read count: 1

Bob Goff is an INCREDIBLE guy! The book Love Does documents the amazing conquests of Bob's life braided together with lessons God has taught him along the way. I love stories like this because it introduces me to new fantastic Christians in the world while reminding me of how God is good, all the time.

While I was reading the book, I was constantly saying to myself "Holy cow-- this guy is seriously the coolest guy ever!" I mean, he took his kids on a WORLD TOUR to meet all these world leaders, bought a skateboard and rode it to work after he totaled his Jeep, gave up everything to move to Colorado to be a rock climber, and sneaked on to the set of National Treasure 2. SO cool. And the best part is that he has realistic feelings and fresh opinions on Christianity.

I work at a Christian bookstore and we have a little bin of sample items that we can read/watch and bring back. I actually got this book out of that bin at work and it ended up being incredible 5 star book that I'll definitely be giving as gifts in the future.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Does.

07/22/2012 page 132