Kim's Reviews > Through The Veil

Through The Veil by Christi Snow

This is a book unlike any other I have read. The world that the author created is so unique and creative, keeping the reader wanting more!

For the last 18 years, the East and West have been separated by a thick fog that is called the Veil. No one can penetrate it....until now. Lori is an other and has the power to go through the Veil, which she does. She falls at the feet of Warrior Marcus and thus the story begins.

Marcus and the rest of the Warriors from the Western States live in TREES. They built tree houses for them to live in and escape the predators that live on the ground. They get there by flying up to their house. Yes!! The Warriors all have beautiful wings!

This story is so complex and unique in a good way. The chemistry between Lori and Marcus is fantastic!! Even the secondary characters have such a strong bond with each other, making the wait for book #2 difficult! There is suspense, love, romance, fantasy, and so much more within this book. The Warriors are so sexy and HOT!! The leaders of the Others are intense and sinister. There is something for everyone within this one story!

I HIGHLY recommend this book to anyone that enjoys reading. FIVE STARS from me!!

My Rating: 5 amazing Stars

*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Through The Veil.

July 20, 2012 – Shelved